She lives in Las Vegas. Although we HATE HATE HATE Las Vegas, Brad and I had a really fun weekend together. There is a new outlet mall near the strip which has high end stores like Burberry, Kate Spade and Michael Kors. It was so nice to get away, we enjoyed every minute of it!
Our blog purpose: an alternative to scrapbooking, which is daunting and never started even with every tool and gadget!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Mara's Baby Shower
Mara is eight and a half months pregnant with a baby boy!!!! We are so thrilled for her!! It is an answer to my prayer that she has a married a great guy, Travis, and now she will have the joys of motherhood!!!! When she told me on the phone I screamed and cried for joy!!!
We are so glad that we went to her baby shower! It was really nice! We love Mara more than words can express! If I try to express our love or even think about it, I am overwhelmed with emotion and choke up with enormous gratitude for her!!! To be able to stand next to her, I have to not think about it or I would bawl like a baby and convulse with sobs! We are grateful for eternity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy for Mara! It was fun to see a picture of Jack's birth mom and your gratitude for her is evident! Congrats to Mara!
Post a Comment