Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Photos


This is Dad's hug after choosing the Christmas tree.


Jack loved decorating the tree...posing for a picture not so much.


Going backwards in time pics out of order....
Picking out a tree, Jack was so excited he was full of hugs!

Standing next to the tree Jack picked.

Thanksgiving Day at Uncle Ron's house

Grizzly Hockey game 11-26-08  Jack ate a churro and ice cream






4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love Jack's new hairstyle! I can't wait to show Isaiah. =)
Miss you guys! ps. your tree is beautiful

carrie said...

How cute...Jack picked out your tree! Love Jack hugging dad....nice picture Alison. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

Nicki said...

Alison, I just got your card yesterday and I wanted to tell you that you picked out great pictures! Jack is such a beautiful, photographic, little boy! How sweet! I was really hoping you'd send a card this year... so thanks! Also, yes, I think you do like pumpkin more than me... I've never taken it quite as far as eating it straight out of the can, but I don't blame you! It's good stuff and healthy for you too! Hope you had a nice Christmas!
XO

Nat D said...

Man I miss you guys! POST more!

Loved your card too...