Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lagoon Day #8

Yummy Pasta Salad

6 chicken breasts well cooked, boiled 20 minutes, chopped
1 package spiral pasta (1lb) cooked to al dente
1 package bowtie pasta (1lb) cooked to al dente in separate pot

1 package craisins
2 cans pineapple tidbits (reserve juice if you want to add it to the dressing)
1 can mandarine oranges, drained
2 cups chopped celery
1 gala apple chopped
Sliced red grapes
2 cans waterchestnuts optional

Dressing: 2 small or 1 large bottle of Kraft Coleslaw Dressing mixed with 1 cup of mayonnaise. If more dressing is preferred, add more mayo mixed with pineapple juice.

Add all ingredients together in a very large bowl. It makes enough for a crowd.

(Oops, I was trying to cut and paste in my blog and my last paste showed up, this recipe. I might as well leave it here for you. I made this pasta salad for the neighborhood BBQ on Friday night. Everyone loved it and I was surprised it was devoured! I have a hard time stopping when I start eating it, I love it!)


Lagoon Day again!
Jack and Dad waiting to ride the mini-cars. We arrived right as they opened and no one else was in line. Nice!! One other guy showed up to ride. Jack thought the other guy "won" and was very disappointed. We explained that it doesn't matter if you win, just if you have fun. They did have fun!

Dracula's castle!


Terror Ride!

Jack is excited the train is about to start!

Jack and Dad

Later in the day, we went to a bookstore and to NewGate Mall to play arcade games. Fun day!!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh! That sounds good, thanks for sharing! I've been buying the rotisserie chickens from the grocery store lately, and so I've been needing some new chicken recipes. Thanks!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun!!!! Jack looks so excited!I am coming to Utah for a couple of days! We should meet up!