Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disneyland Trip

Jack couldn't wait to fly on an airplane and stay in "a new little house" (a hotel). We stayed in Anaheim and rode a shuttle to Disneyland everyday for three days. Jack loved the taking the bus.
We met up with the Lopez's at the Hungry Bear Restaraunt for lunch. (It is our favorite place to sit by the water, feed the ducks and relax.) Disneyland was crowded so we rode the train around and went to California Adventure. We played in the little wooded park area where it was less crowded and relaxing.
Winnie the Pooh used to be Jack's favorite. The last few times we were here, we rode Winnie up to seven times in a row! It was fun for Dad to ride it with us!
Jack is getting a better view of Mickey dancing.
We had a super fun trip!!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

What a fun trip, wish I could have joined you!

Nicki said...

yes, as a matter of fact I am grateful for monkeys! They're cute and they make me happy when I see them at the zoo. So there.