Kaela went to EFY and then stayed with us on the 4th of July. She really wanted to see the Jonas Brothers concert at the Stadium of Fire fireworks show in Provo. Brad found some great tickets for us and watched Jack so we could go. It was fun!

In both of these pictures, I think I can see Ashton Z., in one pic with his arm stretched out. On the other side, they had first row tickets! Taylor and Ashton LOVE the Jonas Brothers! Nick Jonas threw guitar picks to them!

I told Kaela, "
I hope you don't mind if I don't dance and sing and get all excited." Kaela said, "
I hope you don't mind if I do!" Kaela loves the energy of it all. I cried when 50,ooo people sang the national anthem together. It worked out smoothly!

Thank you, Brad!! And thank you, Kaela! What a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment