Jack was getting restless and we offered him one of the light up toys that the vendors walk around and sell. Jack noticed that the vendor held the toy in his apron around his waist, so Jack had to stick the toy in his pants like the vendor had it. Jack couldn't wait to strut around the arena with his new toy. He did get stares and he loved every minute of it.
Our blog purpose: an alternative to scrapbooking, which is daunting and never started even with every tool and gadget!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Pioneer Days Rodeo
Jack was getting restless and we offered him one of the light up toys that the vendors walk around and sell. Jack noticed that the vendor held the toy in his apron around his waist, so Jack had to stick the toy in his pants like the vendor had it. Jack couldn't wait to strut around the arena with his new toy. He did get stares and he loved every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am thrilled to be able to see you guys anytime I want! I love Jack and wish I was around to check out that handy holster! Corgan still asks where he is everytime we watch Go Diego Go....
Yay for you!! Welcome to blogging. I love Jack's face. That must be his "say cheese" face.
So i had the question in my mind from the moment i saw J's toy stashing arrangement. I knew it had to have a story behind it. It looks like he's having a blast!!
I'm so excited that you decided to start a blog, Alison! I can't wait to check back often to see your updates! You'll get the hang of it real quick, it's fun and what a great way to document these moments, like Jack being funny at the rodeo! Priceless!
Post a Comment