Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Show the best part first: the loot!
20 eggs each for 25 kids in the neighborhood...that's 500 eggs!!!!

Lame mom forgot to bring a cute basket to collect eggs in!


The kids line up after breakfast in age groups to give the younger ones a headstart.


And they even have a trampoline! What wonderful neighbors to do this Potluck Breakfast/Easter egg Hunt every year!! Thank you Erasmus Family!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Jack looks so cute in his sweater! I'm so glad you post pictures here on this blog so that I can see him grow! I'm so sad I missed your trip here to California. I remember seeing your announcement and then before I knew it, you were gone! I wish we had coordinated! I've been using one of your "approaches" lately. Grant has been extremely aggravated by the answer "no", so I've been trying to validate his feelings instead of just turning him down with a plain no! It appears to be working, my mom thinks I'm a genius, but I had to give you the credit!

Alison said...

Awww! That warms my heart!! Thank you! I forgot about that one! I have more...call me anytime...I love to talk tips. It is all I think about!