We went to Chik-Fila. It was crowded when we got there, but empty by the time we ate. It was so nice and quiet! Yea! We got a good chance to talk.
We went to Castle Park and chased the kids around. It was a little hectic! We lost Jack for a few minutes. It was the third time in two days he ran out of my sight and this time I think it scared him, he actually cried. I hope it taught him! We made up hand signals to show each other from across the park which kids of the four kids we each could see. Thank you, Carrie for a FUN day!!
On Thursday, Brad took us to a Mcdonald's playland near his office in San Clemente. Then we went to Irvine spectrum. As soon as we pulled up, Jack asked if he could have more charms for his crocs. i could not believe that he remembered that it was here a year ago that we bought charms for his crocs!! We were disappointed to find the croc kiosk gone!
Jack and Brad rode the Ferris wheel. Last year Jack was too afraid to ride it. He told Brad and I to ride it together and he would wait. We laughed so hard at that thought! Jack was so proud of himself for riding it this year!
After resting a bit at the hotel, Jack and I went to Turtle Rock Park for a couple hours. We walked along the stream, followed the baby ducks, looked at my bobcat photo in the nature center and played in the sand. A four year old girl and her two year old brother started to play with us. We ended up playing tag and red light green light together.
Jack and I went to Ihop near Tanaka farms to see if they served hashbrowns all day, Jack's favorite food. They do! Ihop is now Jack's favorite restaraunt!
Brad, Jack and I went to a lovely open house style dinner for Crystal and Michael in their beautiful new house. Jack loves to play with Isaiah! It was so good to see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment