Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I super love you up to Wall-E

Grandma and Grandpa tell Jack that they love him "to the moon and to the stars." Jack answers that he loves them "up to Wall-e". Jack knows that Wall-e travels far into space and that is as far as he knows. He has told me a number of times he loves me up to Wall-e. Tonight for being really nice, I got "super" love for the first time.

I put Jack to bed tonight and ten minutes later he called me back into his room.

Mom: What, honey?
Jack: Mom, I dutoe (super) love you up to Wall-e!

I have found that he is the sweetest when he is supposed to be falling asleep and I don't get mad when he calls for me to come back in. Luckily it is not a habit so I don't care, I'll take his little arms around my neck anytime I can get a hug! (If it becomes a habit, I will tell him that I will be too tired the next day to play his favorite game if he keeps calling me in.) :-)

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I bet this day made up for the previous day!

Nat D said...

I love jack!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh Alison, this is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. He is so cute. I love that little guy!