Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fun With the Zwicks

I helped to teach Taylor how to swim when he was two years old and changing superhero outfits every 15 minutes. I remember when Ashton was about to be born, and what a cute baby he was and wouldn't let anyone hold him except his Mom.
Taylor and Ashton both held Jack when he was a brand new baby. Oh, how they have grown!
Jack is a little afraid of Kate. She tried to eat his face when she was a baby. He doesn't remember that, but he noticed that she doesn't like to be comforted when she gets scared.
I didn't get a picture of sweet, smiley, baby Grace, who I prayed for to come into this world safely.
We ate pasta salad, corn on the cob, watermelon and brownies. We played on the Slip 'n' Slide. We sang Happy Birthday to Ashton. It was so great to see them! Please come back again soon!!!

No comments: