Our blog purpose: an alternative to scrapbooking, which is daunting and never started even with every tool and gadget!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Mom, I'm five now?
In the morning, Jack asked, (in Jackanese) "Mom, I bahve now?" "Yes, Jack! Today is your birthday, you can now say you are five!" At the time, we hugged and I cheered with him, but later looking at pictures, I am full of emotion that our little boy is growing up. Sigh.
We had a fun scooby doo party! We played red rover, duck duck goose, scooby basketball and had a scooby pinata. Grandma brought a dinosaur, scooby doo and cars cake. We played a mystery game trying to find the hidden presents.
Addy, Jack, Zane, Eddie, Alex, and Max and Kayla. Grandma and Grandpa were here and we had the best time!!! Thanks for coming everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jack! Wow! You're FIVE now!!
Post a Comment